I’m excited to announce that tomorrow starts the Tour 1.0 Visit Roswell with Stanton T. Friedmand!
From 3rd to 12th of October we can have an all-inclusive, 10-day UFO Tour to New Mexico with roundtrip air from most US Cities on Southwest Airlines, 9 nights in wonderful Three- and Four-Star Hotels, transportation in deluxe Motor Coach Bus with A/ and professional Tour Director and Special Guest Speakers like Stanton T. Friedman and Dennis Balthaser and much more!
Thousands of sightings were witnessed and documented by civilians and military personnel, many of them pilots. In the summer of 1947, the UFO phenomenon gained momentum when the Roswell-based 509th Bomb Group, the only military unit in the world with nuclear capabilities, issued a press statement claiming it had come into the possession of a flying saucer. Only hours after the military issued the press release, a government-sanctioned cover-up was started that has lasted well over 60 years.Southwest UFO Discovery Tour is a one-of-a-kind, extraordinary opportunity to discover the secrets of the atomic age, and to experience some of the most breathtaking scenery in America. From the doubtful skeptic to the ‘Saucer Buff’ to the serious UFO Researcher; this unique tour is ideal for anyone interested in learning more about the history of UFOs. See where Manhattan Project scientists developed the secret atomic bomb high atop a mesa in Los Alamos, and visit where they blew it up in a remote corner of the New Mexico desert. Join our Southwest UFO Discovery Tour and learn about the 1945 atomic “Trinity” test, Nazi rockets and experimental aircraft at White Sands, the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident, and much more…
Take a look at the tour itinerary:
- In flight to Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ)
- Day 1: Los Alamos – Beginning of the Atomic Age
- Day 2: Los Alamos – Manhattan Project to Atomic City
- Day 3: Bandelier – Ancestral Pueblo People
- Day 4: Trinity Site – Birthplace of the Atomic Age
- Day 5: Roswell – UFO Crash and Roswell Incident
- Day 6: Roswell – R.H. Goddard: Father of Rocketry
- Day 7: Alamogordo – Museum of Space History
- Day 8: White sands – Bombs, Missiles and Spaceships
- Day 9: Spaceport America – First Commercial Spaceport
- Day 10: In flight from Albuquerque (ABQ)
So are you interested? I’m definitely!
Source: TOP SECRET Tours