On my last post I announced the Tour 1.0 Visit Roswell with Stanton T. Friedmand.
And now we have the TOUR 2.0 ARIZONA & NEVADA! From Sunday, October 14th, and until 22nd we can participate on a all-inclusive, 9-Day UFO Tour to Arizona and Nevada with a round trip Air from most US Cities on Southwest Airlines, 9 nights in wonderful three and four star hotels and transportation in deluxe Motor Coach Bus with A/C and a professional tour director and special guest speakers.
Whether you are coming from TOUR I (New Mexico), or just joining us in Albuquerque; TOUR II takes in the most significant UFO hot spots in northern Arizona, and finishes with a visit to the infamous Area 51! This is an extraordinary opportunity to visit some fascinating UFO sites. Spend an evening with Alien Abductee and Author, Travis Walton in his hometown of Snowflake, Arizona. You will see the most important locations connected with his abduction experience, including the courthouse where he and his logging crew passed polygraph tests after the incident. Not far from Walton’s home in Arizona is Meteor Crater, where you will visit the world’s best preserved meteorite impact site. Enjoy two nights in beautiful Sedona, Arizona’s number one UFO hot spot! Our UFO Tour also includes a full day at the south rim of Grand Canyon National Monument, and you’ll even spend the night at this amazing natural wonder of the world. Discover the 1953 UFO crash in Kingman, Arizona before continuing on to Hoover Dam and Las Vegas. What better place to finish our Southwest UFO Discovery Tour than America’s most top secret military base? Our Guided Tour of Area 51 includes stops at the black mailbox, Little A’le’Inn and the base perimeter.
You can check below the tour itinerary:
- In flight to Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ)
- Apr 13 – Albuquerque – Petroglyph National Monument
- Apr 14 – Socorro/Snowflake – The Travis Walton Story
- Apr 15 – Meteor Crater – Preserved Meteorite Impact Site
- Apr 16 – Sedona – Arizona‘s Premier UFO Hot spots
- Apr 17 – Grand Canyon – Full Day at the South Rim
- Apr 18 – Kingman – 1953 UFO Crash and Retrieval
- Apr 19 – Las Vegas – Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Apr 20 – Area 51 – America’s Top Secret UFO Base
- Apr 21 – In Fligh from Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS)
Interested? For more info you can check the official website of Top Secret Tours and you can even book the tour!